22 March 2011

Future Historical Posts - Looking for some help

At present I am working on three mosts on the operators that have flown through Greymouth, namely NAC, Capital Air Services and Air West Coast.

Can you help me with any information, scans of photos, timetables, adverts on Capital Air Services??? I was still at high school when they were operating so my data on them is patchy.

Someone has suggested I do a series of posts on operators that have flown a service to Great Barrier Island. There have been a multitude of operators so it is a massive project;

Tourist Air Travel
Mount Cook Airlines
Sea Bee Air
Auckland Aero Club
NZ Air Charter
Great Barrier Airlines
Air National Express
Gulf Air
NZ Air Services
Northern Air
Parakai
Tikapa Air
Trans Island Air
Mountain Air
Fly My Sky

Can you help me with any information, scans of news paper clippings, photos, timetables, adverts on these operators??? I have only lived in Auckland for 3 years so again my data on them is patchy.

My email is address is westland831@yahoo.com

Cheers, Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment