01 January 2013

New Year, New Direction for 3rd Level NZ

Happy New Year to all the followers and visitors at 3rd Level New Zealand...
 
It is hard to believe that I have been doing this blog for three years... I started the blog in December 2009 and since then there have been over 1000 posts. From the 25th of April 2010 I have posted an airline profile or history every Sunday morning (though there were airline profiles done before that on an "unscheduled" basis). In addition I have tried to keep abreast of the local airline scene with news posts of what is happening with all New Zealand's airlines big and small. I've also posted what I am photographing and what I have photographed in the past.
 
During this time I've met some great people and have received some good feedback via email. I am grateful to Mike Condon who has posted on my blog and for those who have given me information or pics to post... this has made life a while lot easier. Also, a big thanks to Bruce Gavin, Dave Paull, Ian Coates and Bob Kerr who have filled in a lot of historical gaps.
 
However, looking back to the year that has been and to the year ahead I have come to realise that with the other things in my life the blog has been consuming too much of my time and I need to cut back on it... So this year, unfortunately, the posts will not be so frequent. It is my intention to always have an airline profile on the second Sunday of each month and probably a second post in  the weeks between.  
 
I am, as always, grateful for any information, comments, corrections or pics as this all helps keep a record of the New Zealand airline scene.
 

4 comments:

  1. Happy NY Steve and thanks for all the great posts during the year. This blog is a fabulous resource, and a regular visit from me that's for sure. Keep it up mate !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy checking in on this site every day when I get home from work. I have learnt alot over the past 12 months and am just glad to hear that you are keeping it going. Props to you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here, I check here everyday. Such an awesome blog. I too have learnt so much. Cheers for your effort Steve.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always a great source of up to the minute news...I have appreciated all the hard work it must take to keep this blog going. Thanks again, Alec.

    ReplyDelete