05 May 2014

An expensive trip to the Airport

Having been laid up this week with shingles I finally ventured out to do some plane spotting...

Plane of the day would undoubtedly have to be Air Chathams' Douglas DC-3 ZK-AWP... she looks absolutely beautiful. I look forward to seeing what Air Chathams use her for! All photos taken at Auckland on 4 May 2014

Air Chathams' Convair 580 ZK-CIF barrelled in to Auckland from Napier. 

Air Freights' Convair 5800 ZK-KFS

China Southern Airways' Boeing 787-8 B-2726 on arrival from Guangzhou...

...while Air New Zealand's Boeing 777-200 ZK-OKC was departing for Perth. This is what I was waiting for and that's when the car wouldn't start, and that's when I had to join AA, and that's when I had to buy a new battery and that's why it was an expensive trip to the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment